PayNearby App Download for PC is the financial application that offers Bus Booking, Cash collection, transfers, fastag, mobile and DTH recharges, BharatQR, and Bill Payments. In India, it is the first Aadhaar ATM for digital payments and financial transactions.
PayNearby App Download
Easily you can download the PayNearby app and start the services like Aadhaar ATM, DMT, Bill payments, recharges, domestic transfers, and many more. It is an easy and quick process that helps you in digital payments using UPI and QR codes. The aadhaar ATM is a quicker and easy process that withdraws the money in just some clicks.
|App Name||PayNearby – Aadhaar ATM, DMT|
|App Developed By||Nearby Technologies|
|Requires||PC Mac Windows 10/8/7/11|
Features on PayNearby App for PC:
- It provides free retail registration to make digital services.
- Quick and easy cash withdrawal with Aadhaar ATM.
- Send and receive domestic transfer amounts.
- Make bill payments like electricity, gas, water, and shop bills.
- Recharges your mobile prepaid and post-paid mobile phones and also DTH recharges.
- Friendly interface platform to make financial services with multiple layers.
- Secured and protected to ensure security to every customer.
How PayNearby Download for PC Windows Software Desktop & Mac Laptop
Pay Nearby is a mobile device application that is accessible only on Mobile phones like Android and iPhone smartphones.
You need to use an Android emulator to download PayNearby app for PC. Yes, without an android emulator you cannot download it directly from Google Play Store for your PC & Windows desktop. So you have to use an emulator.
Android emulator is the software that allows downloading any android app or iOS app for computer PC & Mac laptop. Emulators like Nox App Player download works better and are compatible with Windows 10/11/7/8 & Mac computers.
Installation Steps for PayNearby App Download for PC Windows Desktop
- If you have Nox App Player then it is ok, if you don’t have Nox App Player then download first from the given links.
- After completing the downloading process install it.
- Now using your Gmail or Google account login to the emulator.
- In the emulator open the Google Play Store and search for “PayNearby App” in the search bar.
- On the next page click on the install button. As soon it will be installed on your emulator.
- That’s it, now open the installed PayNearby app on your emulator and start digital payments.
Bottom Line – PayNearby App Download for PC
Everyone knows about the PayNearby – Making digital financial services to everyone for free. Apart from this, we did a guide to download PayNearby app for PC & Windows laptops. Hope you found the best place to get the information quicker.
On this platform, you can start financial services for everyone to make India Digital.